Washing & Drying:
- Rinse out salt/chlorine immediately after use.
- Squeeze water out gently. The suit may lose shape if you wring it out too tightly.
- Wash in cool water with mild detergent.
- Lay flat to dry in a well-ventilated place, out of the sun's rays. Dryers or hanging may cause the suit to lose shape. Sun will fade the color.
- Avoid harsh chemical sunscreens.
- Avoid brushing against rough surfaces like reef and sharp rocks.
- Chlorine + Sun = faded suits. We recommend jumping under the pool shower before entering a chlorinated pool or hot tub. This will soak the fabric with shower water and absorb less harmful chemicals from the pool!
- We do not recommend our suits for swim lessons or daily use in which the suit is exposed to harsh chemicals for long periods of time. These activities will cause suit to fade and wear down faster.
Worried About Color Bleeding?
Vibrant colors sometimes transfer during the first few uses. Try a vinegar wash to set the dye by pouring 1 qt. of cool water in to a bucket. Add 2 tsp. of white vinegar. Stir the vinegar into the water and then submerge the entire suit into the solution. Mix around and agitate the suit making sure all fabric is soaked. Agitate the suit for 2-3 minutes more in the vinegar solution. Remove the suit and rinse it under cool tap water. Gently squeeze excess water from the suit and lay flat to dry in the shade.